It seems a lot of the audio has taken a step backwards this update. It might be bugged, or the audio in general was reverted to of the early 0.63 stress tests.
- Transition audio between entering indoors and outdoors does not exist currently (no fade, just straight silence, or straight to sounds of rain, or wind)
- No ambient sounds of rain or wind within buildings/indoors, (hearing rain fall on the roof off the buildings, wind outside)
- Wind sounds, like the first few stress tests I think? + plus very windy unnatural bendy moving trees and grass at times
- Audio near creeks don't exist anymore.
- and more, that are yet to be discovered?
Player Audio might be bugged again possibly?
-Footstep sounds might be silent, and bugged again like the first few stress tests?
and possibly reloading, eating, drinking, and distant gunshot audio, might all be bugged, but have not tested this update.