- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Game Crash
Steps To Reproduce
See crashlogs and bug report title.
Hmm It seems that that one of your controllers is causing the game to crash. Because from your rpts I shows that the game crashes during loading of the "Detected Joystick: USB Network Joystick". Try disconnecting one of the joysticks.
You also might want to update drivers for your controllers.
No, this is a different error. The report shows 0xC0000135 - STATUS_DLL_NOT_FOUND. The OS is unable to load a file that is required to run the game. A missing DLL may belong to the game, the OS or one of the required components (DirectX e.g.).
- Verify the integrity of the game cache using Steam.
- Re-install DirectX.
- Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (both x86 and x64 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function).
- Run the Windows System File Check tool to repair corrupted system files.
- To identify the precise DLL that is causing an issue.
- Download a 64-bit version of the Microsoft Dependency Walker and open arma3_x64.exe with it. The libraries with a red icon are the corrupted ones.
- Download a 32-bit version of the Microsoft Dependency Walker and open arma3.exe with it. The libraries with a red icon are the corrupted ones.