The vehicle entry and exit animations configured via manActions in a vehicle config (getInAction, getOutAction) are only played where the vehicle is local before the unit entered it.
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Operating System Version
- Home, 10.0, Build 16299
- Place a Quadbike
- Place two Playable units
- Preview the mission as local hosted MP server with one additional instance of Arma3 as client
- With the localhost instance enter the Quadbike as driver
- Observe the getin animation is played correctly on both instances
- Exit the Quadbike
- With the client instance enter the Quadbike
- Observe you are instantly inside the vehicle
- Observe that the remote client as seen from the localhost is playing the get in animations correctly.
Video of the Bug reproduced:
I presume the error lies within changed behaviour in switchAction/switchMove:
It used to be that performing a ManAction via the switchAction scriptcommand broadcasted the effect to the entire network: Everyone would see the unit performing this manaction's animation state. Currently switchAction does not broadcast the effect across MP anymore.