Crash 'The Instruction at 0x referenced memory at 0x The memory could not be read' occurs all the time. Similar to a few version ago. Tried reinstalling, changing profiles, using a new profile, etc.
- Operating System
- Windows 7
Steps To Reproduce
Run the game for a bit.
Your rpt files show an 0xC0000005 - ACCESS_VIOLATION error. Please try some of these possible sillutions.
- Update the graphics card drivers to a newer version.
- Rollback the graphics card drivers to an older version.
- Check the temperature of your GPUs and CPUs.
- Verify the integrity of the game cache using Steam.
- Re-install DirectX.
- Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (both x86 and x64 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function).
- Run a Windows System File Check tool to repair corrupted system files.