Dependably kicks me off multiplayer servers within 30 seconds once I leave the map and enter the game.
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
Go into multiplayer unit.
This error is very generic. It may be caused by many issues, such as a hardware malfunction, a virus in the computer, but also an error in the game itself. Possible solutions:
- Try joining another server, then rejoin the previous one.
- Update the graphics card drivers to a newer version.
- Rollback the graphics card drivers to an older version.
- Check the temperature of your GPUs and CPUs.
- Verify the integrity of the game cache using Steam.
- Re-install DirectX.
- Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (both x86 and x64 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function).
- Run a Windows System File Check tool to repair corrupted system files.
If the above mentioned solutions do not help let us know and we will have a look at the problem further.
Hello, as I stated I did everything recommended yet I do not have resolution. I paid for all packages for the game and yet have not been able to play it for more than 15 seconds for nearly 4 months. Considering I have paid for packages that I have not even been able to use, I deserve a refund or a solution to the bug. I would like to be able to use the game, please advise.
Hmm. The issue then still occurs even with the latest update I presume. Could you send us your Arma report again?
Also recently there was an issue where a headset that was connected to a USB 3 port caused crashes. You might want to try that as well.
" I have been unable to play the game for quite some time now."
Do you mean that you are just checking in on the progress and are not playing the game now? Or are you not able play the game because the error occurs even without the headset connected?