If one of the АI-subordinate of player is currently talking, then player can not send a any special order (6-button) In this case there is a delay. And only when the subordinate finishes his audio message, the order of the player can sound.
Unfortunatelly, this feature is greatly complicates the use of explosives via AI subordinates, exactly at the right moment.
Examples of problems can be many. But I will give the most simple:
- The squad of player (4 diversant and player), should blow up a car moving along the road and he installed the bomb in the right place of this road.
- All the diversants are in the mode - Stealth, Do Not Fire Unless Fired, they do not have to shoot!
- Here comes the car of the enemy and the player at precisely the right moment orders his subordinate - "Touch off" this Explosive! NOW!!!!!!
- But the order does not happen, because someone from the player's squad, a few seconds before that begins his speech - "Contact Car", "Enemy", "Ready to Fire", blah, blah, blah ...
- Only when the speaking subordinate of player, finish their speech, an explosion occurs, but at this point the enemy car is already passing through the zone of the explosive and remains unscathed.
The same can happen with other orders - an "attack" for example.
@BIS, I hope you understand that the problem is serious and the player using AI will not be able to activate the explosive device at the right time. Please make the execution of any spacial order, independent of the speech of subordinates (out of audio queue)