When I try to play arma 3, I open the game and press play. When it's launching battleeye blocks these two files 'C:\Windows\System32\cryptbase.dll' and 'C:\Windows\System32\secur32.dll'. I have no idea how to fix it. I've tried reinstalling battleye, arma 3, validating my game files, none of it works. My firewall isn't blocking anything important I don't think. Anyways, when I launch arma 3 those two files are blocked then arma 3 does not launch. I can play without battleye enabled just fine, but I need it for multiplayer.
- Operating System
- Windows 7 x64
- Game Startup
Just as BE says if these files do not stop you from joining you can safely ignore them. Maybe run you AV and check for viruses. If everything is safe ignore the message.
Background : BE allows only specific functions to access to Arma . Some programms like fancy file explorers or other stuff try to access programms. BE stops that but only tells you that.
I had a similar problem.
- Locate all BE files on the PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye
- С:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Arma 3\BattlEye\
- Stop all BE processes in the task manager.
- Delete all BE files. Restart the PC.
- Go to: \ Program files \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ Arma 3 . Start arma3battleye.
I checked the Battleye page and nothing has worked so far. Though recently my computer has been giving me notifications about not having genuine windows, even though I've had it for years with no problems.