testing the freedom with the new patch for devbranch today i discovered a glitch/bug with the catapult launch. when you launched the first time the animation runs properly but after you land and attempt to attach to any of the four catapults your aircraft instantly maxes out to 300 kmh. The aircraft dose not lock in place and gives you the launch symbol while you're in air. thrust guards wont rise of the bug witch is good i think. this result continually happens every time you try to reattach with the same aircraft. so when you switch to another aircraft the animation works perfectly but only for the first launch. then the bug repeats with that aircraft. this bug might be attached to the planes them self due to its manner of the animation only working once for each plane,then bug happens.
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Operating System Version
- Version 10.0.14393 Build 14393
Steps To Reproduce
- open editor and place the uss freedom
- place a black wasp or Sentinel on the carrier
- hit preview then taxi the aircraft to a launch bar and attach
- launch then land back on the carrier
- taxi to another launch bar the hit attach
(as you hit attach the bug will kick in)
only aircraft that has been tested or the Sentinel and the black wasp.