seems to go to a blank screen after a few hours of play. Need task manager to end task with status of not responding.
- Operating System
- Windows 7
play for a few hours
14:41:20 DX11 error : CreateTexture failed : E_OUTOFMEMORY
@Nomad52, try the below possible solutions one-by-one:
- Try restarting your computer and then verifying the integrity of the game cache for Arma 3.
- Restart your computer and launch Steam
- From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
- Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
- Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
- Try all of the possible solutions listed on the Arma 3 Unusual process exit article on the Bohemia Interactive Community Wiki.
- Try switching to and playing on the profiling or development game branch. After downloading new data verify the integrity of the game cache. Note that the development branch may contain large and frequent updates, and you will only be able to play online multiplayer on a limited number of test servers.
• profiling branch (special performance + profiling build - requires access code: CautionSpecialProfilingAndTestingBranchArma3), alternative download of needed binary possible from Dwarden's dropbox
If the issue persists after trying all of the above possible solutions then use the Arma 3 Launcher to prepare a troubleshooting report and then upload the report to the feedback tracker for the developers to review.
That´s very odd.
You could try to open Task Manager and check background processes which can fill your virtual memory. The game RPT showed me that your problem is
ErrorMessage: DX11 error : CreateTexture failed : E_OUTOFMEMORY
Try profiling branch as Jawsh said. It´s more performance version.
Also, you could try to use this solution.
- Go to C:\Users\*username*\Documents\Arma 3
- Copy all files
- Delete the whole folder (missions)
- Return back your profile settings
- Launch the game
I hope it will help you.
think was possible file corruption even though after doing a system file check it came back as nothing was corrupted.
fresh install of windows...fresh install of latest steam and Fresh Dayz
working for the last hour without any issue`s
sorry for wasting your time and thankyou for replying
reinstalling windows should of been my first port of call tbh.