it would be very nice and helpful, if you get an filter-Option for public and privat-Server of the hive.
- Legacy ID
- Feature Request
Search for Server
Order by time
look only for public-server (no filter Option)
Don't be so minimalistic.
There are plenty of features yet to be implemented into GUI and that list is long even in a small area of server listing.
Let me elaborate:
- allowing to resize columns
- allowing to order columns
- allowing to turn on/off particular columns
- fixing the refresh button as after a refresh the order of items on the list changes without taking a users choice of order into account
- adding a column with private/public attribute
- adding a column with the server country of origin
- adding a column with duration of a cycle
- adding a column with information about server restarts
- adding a column with 1st/3rd person perspective
- adding a column with normal/hardcore attribute
I think the list is not finished.
But I think reporting issues concerning GUI which will be probably replaced by another one are a waste of time ATM.