First of all please visit this page, try to locate the error code you get when the game crashes and go through all the suggested steps mentioned for the error.
Arma 3 Common Exit Codes
If any of that helps, do not forget to mention it when creating the ticket.
While a conversion of Arma 3, these steps should be still valid for Project Argo. Disclaimer: Results not guaranteed
Probably the most important part of this are the crashdump files
- To obtain the crashdump files, you will need to look for them in your PC. They should be generated automatically on each start of the game.
- Files that you are looking for: RPT, MDMP, BIDMP (best case scenario is that you have multiple of these in sets of three files with the same timestamp)
- Windows: C:\Users\<Name>\AppData\Local\Arma 3\
- Another important file will be a DxDiag
- Title -> Short description of the issue, you can include some basic info like "only in MP" or the error code
- Severity -> Crash
- Description -> Information about when and how crash happens - is it after certain amount of time, is it random or after performing certain action
- Reproducibility -> use this to warn us that it might not be easy to come across this issue, you can type the repro rate [e.g. x%, (y/z)] to make sure the value is precise
- Steps to reproduce -> if you are able to reproduce the crash by performing certain action/s please tell us how
- Additional Information -> Anything that comes in mind and seems relevant, also upload CRASHDUMPS and DxDiag here
- If you know how to reproduce the crash and you are able to do so, feel free to provide a simple repro mission >
- ZIP the crashdumps and DxDiag up and prepare them for upload
- Drag and Drop the zip file into the Additional Information text box
- Click on the Upload button (little cloud with an up-arrow) and select the prepared crashdump zip in the Additional Information text box
- Include any other relevant info and files (picture, video)