- User Since
- Jul 21 2022, 3:06 AM (70 w, 6 d)
Jul 22 2022
Found a solution: After digging online installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2008, 2015-2022 seemed to be the fix. I’m unsure which one was the actual fix but I installed them all.
Did all the steps from https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3:_Unusual_process_exit#0xC0000135_-_STATUS_DLL_NOT_FOUND. I even tried going to back to a restore point on windows from 3 days ago. Nothing.
Jul 21 2022
Verifying ArmA in Steam, reinstalling DirectX/Visual C++ and running the File Check Tool did nothing. However, I ran the 64 and 32 bit version of Microsoft Dependency Walker and got a ton of errors for several hundred DLLs for the ArmA EXEs. Same results for ArmA 3 Tools and the Publisher EXEs.