The following firearms appear to have incorrect muzzle velocities.
- Mosin-Nagant = 930 m/s
- M4A1 = 930 m/s
- IZH-43 = 900 m/s
- .357 Magnum = 260 m/s
They should be changed to the following correct (real life) values.
- Mosin-Nagant should be about 865 m/s (930 m/s is the M16's value).
- M4A1 should be about 885 m/s (930 m/s was for the longer M16, there is no M16 at the moment, so the velocity should be the M4 value).
- IZH-43 should have two muzzle velocities: about 475 m/s with slugs, and about 405 m/s with pellets. This is assuming it has full-length hunting barrels, and not shorter "coach gun" barrels of 18-20 inches (in that case, it would be about 430 m/s for slugs and 365 m/s for pellets).
- .357 Magnum should have a muzzle velocity of 380 m/s. This is correct for the most common 158-grain ammunition from the most common barrel length.
The affected magazines are as follows:
- CLIP_762_5Rnd, B_762x51_Ball_Single, B_762x51_Ball_Five
- M_STANAG_30Rnd, B_556x45_Ball_Single
- B_12Gauge_Pellets_Double, B_12Gauge_Slug_Double