Games craches in desktop almost every day, doesnt matter in which mode of the game: multiplayer or singleplayer.
- Legacy ID
link of report file
This is easy to fix. You are having the same issue I and quite a few other did when we tried to play Arma3 on a low end system. You need to upgrade your pc or you will have the same problem. It might work better if you first deleted all this settings after the exe
-exThreads=5 -cpuCount=2 -skipintro -malloc=system -name= -cpuCount=2 -exThreads=2 -high -maxMem=4096-noPause -noSplash -world=empty -nosplash "-mod=D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@A3_FreeAim_Fix_0.4;D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\BaBe_midTex_27_08_13\@BaBe_midTex;D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@HRP;D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\st_ui\@sthud;D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\st_stamina_bar\@st_stamina_bar;D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CBA_A3;@CBA_A3;Addons;st_stamina_bar;D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 3"
try running the game with just arma3.exe no command line setting and no mods.
<MachineName>PC-PC</MachineName><OperatingSystem>Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.151019-1254)</OperatingSystem><Language>Lithuanian (Regional Setting: Lithuanian)</Language><SystemManufacturer>System manufacturer</SystemManufacturer><SystemModel>System Product Name</SystemModel><BIOS>BIOS Date: 07/16/08 09:04:06 Ver: 08.00.14</BIOS><Processor>Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz</Processor><Memory>4096MB RAM</Memory>
that is your specs which barely meet the minimum requirements
OS: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 SP1
Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD 3830 or Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM
Hard Drive: 15 GB free space
I didn't mean delete your mods. I just want you to start the game without them loaded so we can setup your video settings. Since you have a GeForce 9600 GT videocard we can change some setting to help you play Arma3 without crashing. So first lets make sure you have the correct videocard drivers. You seem to have the wrong one installed.
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING ONCE BEFORE STARTING> ANY QUESTIONS THEN STOP AND EMAIL FIRST BEFORE GOING ON OR GUESSING IF YOU ARE UNSURE. Thanks
- Click on Start- programs-windows update and install all the updates including optional ones until you have no updates left to do. You may have to restart your computer between updates, that is normal. Open device manager and make sure you do not have any errors yellow or red warnings, before continuing. IF YOU DO TAKE A SCREEN SHOT AND UPLOAD IT BEFORE GOING ON. Thanks
- download the latest driver here http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/82758.
click on agree and download and install.
3.right click on your desktop and then Nvidia control panel
4.Go to 3D Settings- then adjust image settings with preview
- Check let the 3D application decide- then apply.
- open windows explorer to this location. Arma3 uses it own direct x so we need to install this one.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma3\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\dxsetup.exe
7.open steam and right click on Arma3 - then properties. uncheck the box enable the steam overlay while in-game.
- Open set launch options, and if there is anything here delete it, and close.
- Click on local files and then verify the integrity of the game cache. When it's done wait a few minutes for steam to finish the dish cache ( it does take a few minutes )
- Click on the play Arma3 button and open the launcher.
- Click on parameters then basic the only boxes that should be checked are "no splash" and "Skip intro"
- Click on advance tab here NOTHING SHOULD BE CHECKED! So if you did check boxes here please uncheck them.
- Click on Mods tab- make click on unload all. This will make sure you aren't loading any. As we already delete everything in the command line except to start Arma3 with no intro and no splash.
Well now lets click on play and start Arma3. The first thing is go to configure then video. Click on auto-detect and let Arma3 set the video for you, then click OK.
You should now be able to click on play then multiplayer and pick a server. Make sure that it is not one with mods loaded. After joining and playing you can then close Arma3 and load your mods through the launcher and join the server you like.
glad to hear it's working for you. To increase your fps would be to upgrade the whole PC. Look here this is not bad for a new system. All you would have to do is upgrade the videocard. Looks like about $320 us. So very good price, as you can't buy the parts and put it together yourself for that price. Would cost twice that in the US.