When in Map view, syncing a trigger to another object will not register the click on the object if the object is "under" the trigger area.
- Legacy ID
- Eden Editor
- Make sure you are in Map mode
- Create a large trigger (500 meter radius)
- Place e.g. a module "Change Task State" in the trigger area.
- Select the trigger
- Right click the trigger and chose "Conntect -> Sync to..."
- Click on the module. Notice that the sync is not performed, since the trigger's area overlaps the module.
Might or might not be related to this issue:
Hello there! :)
Thank you for your feedback. This is actually a good point. I will take a look on it and probably give icons higher priority so they can be selected through these areas :)