There are new textures of CSAT gear (uniform/fatigue, vests, helmets) in 1.48 patch, they are more "desert" like. I liked old textures better, they could be used even on Chernarus (with them being more green and darker). Also those vests (LBV Harnesses) have now CSAT camouflage pattern which limits use for other armies (I put them on insurgents for example).
I looked in PBOs and said textures where overwritten (not like with previous instances of textures changes like FIA offroads, where you can still find old textures in PBOs) so you can't even change uniform texture back to previous one via setObjectTexture. Also there is another gear like officer uniform or cap with old textures so CSAT stuff does not fit together now.
So this is what I would like to see pretty please:
- Revert changes to CSAT gear (uniform, vests, helmets).
- Those new "desert" textures look great, but add them same way like you added those urban ones. Expand gear selection, instead of changing it.
- CSAT "Ghillie suit" uniform shares thoses textures, so now it's also desert. Maybe add version with old texture and with new one.
- Fix Assasin helmet shadow bug - http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=20910
- Fix CSAT Insignia on that "desert" uniform, now it's missing - http://i.imgur.com/D0tKem5.jpg
- Also CSAT "Recon Fatigues" now share those new textures... maybe alternatively make "desert" this uniform?