Today I tried 1.48rc on Dwarden's CHIMERA Server. I observed these control/movement bugs:
- standing with a lowered pistol and switching to the binoculars makes your character go prone
- walking/running forward (keeping "w" pressed) and switching between 1st and 3rd person view stops your character. You have to release "w" and press it again to keep walking.
- you cannot switch weapons while walking/running... ;-( But you can reload.
- In the towers, you can hardly use some stairs. You often keep hanging on an invisible wall at the first step... Different retries are needed, running (holding "shift") helps.
- walking with lowered pistol against a wall (pressing "w") and then stopping (releasing "w") makes your character being pulled into the wall. Pressing "s" then makes your character go through the wall. Can be reproduced on many walls/doors...
P.S.: I think some (if not all) of these bugs/glitches are also present in 1.46, so they seem to be no real regressions. But they still are annoying bugs...