BIS_fnc_loop can be preempted by onEachFrame handler during BIS_fnc_loop initialization.
Here is how it might happen:
- BIS_fnc_loop enters "itemAdd" case.
- BIS_fnc_loop enters "initialize" and subscribes to onEachFrame event
- onEachFrame happens and calls BIS_fnc_loop's "onEachFrame" case that auto-deinitializes queue.
- BIS_fnc_loop leaves "initialize" (entered is step 2).
- missionNameSpace getVariable "BIS_fnc_loop_queue" is nil (deinitialized at step 3) <<<--- BUG HERE
Please watch this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS83RYzNprM#t=55