If you use the simulation manager to make the experience run smoother, it will not turn all units back on when a drone flies near. Is it possible to have a drone that is under control of a player cause the simulation manager to spawn the units back in.
- Legacy ID
Steps To Reproduce
- Place down some troops on a map (ideally over 2kms away).
- Put down a simulation manager module and set the distance to 1km.
- put down a UAV and a uav soldier.
- Take control of the UAV and overfly the area with the troops. You will notice that the simulation manager does not turn them back on.
- Drive down with a car or teleport there with the splendid camera. You will see the troops spawn in like they should.