Just wanted to say that choppers feel great now, amazing job guys!!!
Editing to reflect my feedback on the current build.
PLEASDE NOTE THIS IS MY OPINION. YOU MAY HAVE A DIFFERENT ONE.
- XH-9 family are great. Perfect as far as handling goes.
- Mi-48. Perfect handling and physics. Needs a FLIR screen to better communicate with gunner.
- CH-49 has perfect physics, PLEASE DONT CHANGE A THING. except for landing without gear. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW4bbXh6vIs (Skip to 26 seconds to see from outside view) If however you have the gear out, the heli explodes. I can make another video to show that. There is a way to keep the gear down at high speed.
- AH-99 Looses all of the lift at banking. Here is the ticket No: 0012461 and video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHpzcEdTFZA. Here is another video showing Other choppers banking: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OmSbplrNUY
Also, the pitch monitor is inverted. Other than that it is perfect.
- Orca is good as is. Maybe slightly too agile.
- Need to add an option to deploy gears manually.
- As stated by the manager, wind is not going to affect Choppers, other than speed ie. increased/decreased friction. Reasonable reasons and I feel fine with that.
- Speed seems great on all of the choppers.
- Still need the option to map action menu options.
- 100% need to have rolling wheels. Not just to taxi, but to be able to land at some speed and roll. Damage is sometimes caused because the wheels stick into the ground.
- Brakes for wheels. When landing on a slope, I should be able to stop. I cant tell you how many times, after a successful landing, I rolled into the ocean, off a cliff, into a tree and so on.
These are my 2 cents.
The halved roll input has been fixed making flight AMAZING!
PERFECT CHOPPER FLIGHT MODEL IMO! LOVE IT. ON TO THE AIRPLANES ;)