The title and steps to reproduce say it all.
- Legacy ID
- AI Control / Commanding
- Place a car, player as driver.
- Place four infantrymen in close proximity, so they are linked with player.
- Tell them to get in.
- While driving, order "all stop" (tilde, 1, 6).
- Stop the car and swith to external camera.
- Observe the passengers disembarking without an order to do so.
AI drivers and gunners stay in.
I found it out, while having several armed vehicles in group, with "surplus" AI teammates as passengers. The drivers were going haywire with pathfinding, so I quickly ordered all stop, otherwise they would have crashed into forest. To my surprise, AI people started getting off from all of the cars. Now imagine this under fire...