After failing to hit a vechicle with NLAW, the vechicle become not lockable.
- Legacy ID
0. Set dificulty to Veteran (it makes the problem clearly visible)
- Start Editor
- Place AT-Rifleman (Blufor) at the south end of airport runway
- Place blue basic weapons and red basic weapons next to AT-rifleman
- Place a vechicle (no matter Hunter of Ifrit) 800 meters to the north of AT soldier.
- Start mission with clicking on the preview
- Switch to NLAW and aim the vechicle, when you've got target locked, shoot. Rocket will detonate before it reaches the target, and the vechicle will be fine.
- Get another NLAW rocket from blue basic weapons crate and reload your NLAW, aim the target - nothing happens.
- Drop NLAW and take RPG-42 with suitable ammo from red basic ammo weapons crate. Switch weapon to RPG, try to lock target - still no progress.
RPG 42 is able to lock and hit vechicles at much longer disstances when NLAW. More then 1 km for RPG versus nearly 700 meters for NLAW, and RPG have nu such a bug.
I had tried to reproduce this issue on DEV build and the issue are here as well. More than this in DEV build i failed to get rockets from the crate with my RMB (but this have no relation with current issue).
Thank you for your answer.
I tried to reproduce the issue in current dev build and it seems that the problem has gone.
RPG and NLAW still work on differrent disstances, but locking is no longer bugged.
Summary: Not actual anymore.