Essentially, your character will have a set "auto-run" if you follow the steps to reproduce the problem. It can only be canceled by pressing the key for "stepping over" (Default is V).
- Legacy ID
Steps To Reproduce
- Lower your weapon. Press Left CTRL 2x.
- Beging to move. Test both Tactical movement and Standard movement. (Tactical movement has your arm set at your side. Press NUM ENTER to switch to Third Person view to observe.)
- Try to look through optics. (Right Mouse Button) Once in Optics mode, switch back.
- Your character will now be "auto-running" and you will be unable to stop it.
- Press "V" to "step over." This stops your animation completely, giving you back full control.