Page MenuHomeFeedback Tracker

More randomized walking.
Closed, ResolvedPublic


More randomized walking. When walking at a slow pace so go ai and player almost 90% in the same position. With one arm dangling and the other on the weapon. 10% is used to the second position with both hands on the weapon. This makes the soldiers look like robots when everyone almost always goes the same way. They could also change the animation time to time.

Moreover, when they go in anitmationen with both hands on the weapon, the same walk sounds like the other animation which makes the sound does not sync with the steps.


Legacy ID
No Bug
AI Control / Commanding

Event Timeline

Zsalheden edited Additional Information. (Show Details)
Zsalheden set Category to AI Control / Commanding.
Zsalheden set Reproducibility to Random.
Zsalheden set Severity to Tweak.
Zsalheden set Resolution to No Bug.
Zsalheden set Legacy ID to 684791475.May 7 2016, 10:54 AM
Thales added a subscriber: Thales.May 7 2016, 10:54 AM

We are very sorry, this issue was closed as no-bug.