Probably one of those old bugs however, I've tried basically all methods except for formatting my pc which I really wish not to.
Below are the list of things I tried.
- setting cpu core manually to maximum, checking all other launcher params
- Direct X SDK install, Direct X install / repair
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Clean Install
- Changing Audio Devices and checking Spatial Sound on/off Enhance features On/Off (I have Wireless Headset, Wired Speakers directly connected to speaker)
- Manually adding x3daudio1_7.dll file to the game directory both x86 and x64
- Re Install of Arma 3
- Deleting Arma 3 Folder in Documents folder
- Re Installing graphics / audio driver
- Installing sound Mod JSRS
Of course all other programs emits sound just fine.
Indeed this is a new machine built however am not sure what is causing this issue.
I've tried debugging using process monitor myself but nothing seems to be related except for x3daudio1_7.dll which I've already tried.
I'd really appreciate any suggestions for fixing this issue as my life is becoming dull and painful without Arma.. ToT