The "looking from darkness to light" or "eye adaptation" effect when player character is in darker place and looks to a brighter place is too exaggerated.
- It's not realistic, It looks like the player character spent a day in the total dark and then came out into the light, practically completely blinded
- It's permanent, it's not like the player can see normally after a while
- When you are outside (forest), the effect seems the same as in interiors
- Vehicle interiors suffer from the same problem
- In terms of gameplay, it's pretty annoying