I played around with the vehicles in 1.19 experimental and noticed some issues.
- Cars can feel like they're driving on ice on some surfaces.
- Zombies collide with the vehicle and can make it float.
- Hitting certain objects or terrain bumps may make your screen go permanently black until you relog. You will hear every spawned entitiy in a large vicinity like zombies, animals and artillery. This may also permanently break the vehicle and render it unable to move if you leave the car running while relogging.
- The turning circle seems a lot smaller than on the previous cars. They should be turning quicker at lower speeds than currently.
- The RPM on various vehicles is very bumpy and likes to just rev up and down randomly.
- Taking a tire off cars can make them slide down a hill.
- The foot on the gas pedal can also get wonky sometimes. It likes to shake. The steering wheel likes to do that aswell, but only on rough terrain. Not sure if that's a bug or simulates the bumps in the road.
- Horns are extremely quiet.
Issues specific to the Humvee utility vehicle:
- The ignition switch disappears when you turn the car on.
- The Humvee is revving extremely fast in neutral and lower speeds. (RPM)
- Available/Taken storage space is not displayed in the inventory.
- The wheels on the Humvee appear to be spinning way too fast at times. May be related to the high RPM mentioned above.