The Persian voice lines for team assignments (team red, team green, etc.) are all off by 1 index. In other words, when you give orders to "green team" it says "team e sorkh" (meaning red team). The rest of the voice lines are also off by one.
While this may sound like it isn't a big problem, it in fact is very disorienting if you understand Farsi. I'm constantly caught off guard because the commander voices a command I didn't order, and I have to double check if I made a mistake or not.
This should be easy to fix they just need to be moved by 1 either via changes in file names or in resource allocation code.