When issuing a UAV a "LAND" waypoint through the UAV terminal, after it has committed to the waypoint it becomes unresponsive to further waypoint commands.
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Operating System Version
- UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)
Steps To Reproduce
- Place a unit in the editor with a UAV Terminal.
- Place a UAV.
- Start the mission and open the UAV Terminal.
- Connect to the UAV.
- Shift-click on the terminal map and set the waypoint to "LAND".
- Wait until the waypoint marker disappears.
- The UAV has now committed to the landing and wont register any further shift-clicked waypoints.
This has been observed in editor SP and on a Dedicated Server. Tested with "B_UAV_01_F" (AR-2 Darter), "B_UAV_02_dynamicLoadout_F" (MQ-4A Greyhawk) and "B_T_UAV_03_dynamicLoadout_F" (MQ-12 Falcon).