A consistent issue with chlorine tabs not properly decontaminating water sources on all official servers.
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Miraculously discover a plastic bottle.
- Drink the water in the bottle so your character doesn't die in the first 5 minutes of gameplay.
- Miraculously find a water source, such as a river or a stream, and refill the water bottle.
- If you miraculously found chlorine tablets to use to decontaminate water sources, use those to make the water in the plastic bottle safe.
- Drink the "decontaminated water" so your character doesn't die in the next 5 minutes of gameplay.
- Wait a few minutes and observe that your character begins vomiting after developing a stomach virus from the "decontaminated water."
- You die.
I understand that this is a newer DLC and there are bound to be issues that need to be corrected, but when someone follows the correct processes to ensure they survive in a game entirely built around the concept of survival you'd at least hope the basics work at all times. Cheers!
Sounds like when you originally got the Plastic bottle there is a high chance freshly spawned ones will be infected I recommend you empty any bottle you found and refill it when you can