After switching CPU from an Intel i5 6600K to a Ryzen 3900X, as well as changing motherboard and RAM, I cannot launch Arma 3 anymore as it causes my PC to crash with a blue screen right after hitting "play" on the launcher.
The error code on the blue screen is : "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA"
- Ryzen 3900X (not overclocked)
- 32GB of RAM (4 x 8GB CL15)
- GTX 1070Ti
What I've tried already:
- Reinstalling the game
- Updating all drivers for all hardware
- Resetting all launcher settings to default
- Starting without any mods nor DLC
- Starting game with with -nobenchmark
- Checking the disk for errors (chkdsk is OK)
- Checking the RAM for errors (memtest is OK)