Every time I join the server I regularly play on the game crashes 2 seconds after I join the server and I get a status_access_violation error code. This is super frustrating and I've tried all the troubleshooting methods. The error is very random and only shows up here and then.
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Operating System Version
- 10.0.18363 Build 18363
- Game Crash
Join server, wait for it to crash and give error.
I have a log of the crash if needed.
Thank you for the report. Have you already tried the possible solutions?
- Try joining another server, then rejoin the previous one.
- Update the graphics card drivers to a newer version.
- Rollback the graphics card drivers to an older version.
- Check the temperature of your GPUs and CPUs.
- Verify the integrity of the game cache using Steam.
- Re-install DirectX.
- Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (both x86 and x64 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function).
- Run a Windows System File Check tool to repair corrupted system files.
If yes and the issue is still occurring please upload the logs and dumps here, if you have any.