I got a new headset recently, the Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT and started to play Arma with it. I couldn't get the headset audio input to work for the life of me and found an article referring to setting up the Steam Voice settings to use the correct audio drivers for output/input, and Arma would start to work afterwards.
Now I get 2 different scenarios that happen when I load into a server:
- I can't hear anything but when I goto 'mic check', people can hear me and I get audio output a few seconds after hitting 'push-to-talk' key. Shortly after I lose audio and game crash with 0xC0000005 - STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
- I can hear output, but crash shortly after loading onto a server.
Have only experienced this type of crash with this new headset