- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Operating System Version
Thank you for the report. The OS is unable to load a file that is required to run the game. A missing DLL may belong to the game, the OS or one of the required components (DirectX e.g.). Possible solutions:
- Verify the integrity of the game cache using Steam.
- Re-install DirectX.
- Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (both x86 and x64 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function).
- Run the Windows System File Check tool to repair corrupted system files.
- To identify the precise DLL that is causing an issue.
- Download a 64-bit version of the Microsoft Dependency Walker and open arma3_x64.exe with it. The libraries with a red icon are the corrupted ones.
- Download a 32-bit version of the Microsoft Dependency Walker and open arma3.exe with it. The libraries with a red icon are the corrupted ones.
Please, try the above possible solutions and let us know if it helped.