Everytime i try to start the game on the launcher with mods or without or just start the game in general it always crashes. It crashed so hard that it restarted my computer and I have no idea what to do.
- Operating System
- Windows 10
Click play and then click play without mods
Thank you for the report. Your ArmaReport contains old rpt files from around March this year, we would require more recent ones.
But your basic rpt shows 0xC0000135 - STATUS_DLL_NOT_FOUND.
Which means that the OS is unable to load a file that is required to run the game. A missing DLL may belong to the game, the OS or one of the required components (DirectX e.g.).
- Verify the integrity of the game cache using Steam.
- Re-install DirectX.
- Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (both x86 and x64 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function).
- Run the Windows System File Check tool to repair corrupted system files.
- To identify the precise DLL that is causing an issue.
- Download a 64-bit version of the Microsoft Dependency Walker and open arma3_x64.exe with it. The libraries with a red icon are the corrupted ones.
- Download a 32-bit version of the Microsoft Dependency Walker and open arma3.exe with it. The libraries with a red icon are the corrupted ones.