Despite getting the option to adjust the hand's hitpoint values. They do not seem to respond to an increase in durability. When you turn the values up to very high levels (1000 for example). You can see the results in all portion of the system Head, Legs, and Chest. It becomes such a difference, that arms can now be more deadly than even headshots. I don't know if this is intentional or an actual bug. I have attempted both to create a custom one based on the wiki example, and have inherited and modified the vanilla ones.
- Operating System
- Windows 10
Steps To Reproduce
- Create or adjust a vest/and or uniform piece's hitpoint stats.
- Adjust stats to high levels, particularly the Arms, and hands bones.
- Shoot said parts and compare damage output to what stats should have produced.
- I have tested both a uniform and vest items
- AI only twitches when shot in the arms.
- Global armor value will affect durability but still contains the multiplying effect.