Loaded ARMA3 from steam. Game menu starts but when I hit Play, the game crashed 100% of the time. I ahve re-installed with same results. See attached reports.
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
Steps To Reproduce
These errors are raised when the EXE or DLLs, either in the game folder or in the system folders, are corrupted. Possible solutions:
- Verify the integrity of the game cache using Steam.
- Re-install DirectX.
- Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (both x86 and x64 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function).
- Run the Windows System File Check tool to repair corrupted system files.
- To identify the precise DLL that is causing an issue.
- Download a 64-bit version of the Microsoft Dependency Walker and open arma3_x64.exe with it. The libraries with a red icon are the corrupted ones.
- Download a 32-bit version of the Microsoft Dependency Walker and open arma3.exe with it. The libraries with a red icon are the corrupted ones.
If the issue still persists after doing the things above, please let us know.