I find that every .pbo I copy to my dedicated linux server gets an error on the overview at first and then the error goes away and the overview picture loads up fine. My friend running his own server also encounters this issue.
- Operating System
- Linux x64
- Operating System Version
- 4.4.0-112-generic #135-Ubuntu SMP
Steps To Reproduce
- Open Eden editor in Windows
- Edit General mission settings
- add "overview.paa" to the overview field
- In Windows copy your paa image to mission folder and name it "overview.paa"
- Go back to Eden File > Export > To Multiplayer
- Copy .pbo file to a dedicated Arma Linux server
- Connect to server (You will see an overview.paa not found error and/or overview image won't show)
- Select and start the mission
- Abort mission and go back to lobby
- Select again the mission (you will see the overview.paa image will show just fine now)
It seems that only one mission at a time will show the overview image. If you select a second custom .pbo mission then come back to the first mission then the image will not show even though it showed the image once before. Very odd behaviour.