If a unit has ever completed a get out waypoint, he cannot be put into vehicles (moveInCargo), as he will get out immediately after getting in.
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- AI Issues
- Place any human unit.
- Place any empty vehicle that has cargo space and set its identifier to 'car'.
- Give them a get out waypoint (Doesn't matter if they're in a vehicle or not, it just needs to be there).
- After the get out waypoint, add one or multiple move waypoints.
- On the last move waypoint of the unit, add the following "on activation" code: this moveInCargo car;
- Preview mission. When the unit reaches the last waypoint, it will teleport into the car, then immediately jump out.
- Delete the get out waypoint. Unit no longer jumps out.
Any amount of unassignVehicle, assignAsCargo, etc. will not fix this.
Furthermore, changing the get out waypoint to a move waypoint then make that "unassignVehicle this; this orderGetIn true;", makes him get out, but like after the get out waypoint, he'll eject from any vehicle he is moved into after that, whether you assign to the new vehicle or not.