- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Operating System Version
Steps To Reproduce
Thank you for the report.
Could you please tell us what you are doing when the crash occurs? Are you playing the campaign, multiplayer or are you in the editor?
Also here are some possible solutions that you might want to try.
- Try joining another server, then rejoin the previous one.
- Update the graphics card drivers to a newer version.
- Rollback the graphics card drivers to an older version.
- Check the temperature of your GPUs and CPUs.
- Verify the integrity of the game cache using Steam.
- Re-install DirectX.
- Uninstall the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable package (both x86 and x64 version), restart your computer and install the package again (do not use the Repair function).
- Run a Windows System File Check tool to repair corrupted system files.