Artillery fires only one round despite you selecting more than one. Using artillery support via Support Provider Modules.
- Operating System
- Windows 7 x64
Steps To Reproduce
- Place any artillery on map. (Schorcher or Mortar)
- Sync artillery with module "Support Provider: Artillery".
- Sync "Support Provider: Artillery" module with "Support Requester" module.
- Sync "Support Requester" module with any player unit in field.
- Play the map and try to call artillery support on any location using more than 1 round count.
- Only one round splashes...
1.67.140048 Dev Steam PC
- Mentioned In
- T123079: Showcase "support" mortars problem
- Mentioned Here
- T121792: Mortar Burst fire broken
T121843: Artillery Fire burst mode broken
T121931: "commandArtilleryFire" and "doArtilleryFire" do not work for mk6 mortar
T122256: Support Provider Artillery Only Firing One Round
T122847: When requesting 82 mm mortar, only one round is fired and sent to target.
T122910: Dev branch Mortar support will only fire one round
T122971: Module support in missions