Recently bought this game using Steam. When I attempt to play it allows me to play but then crashes every 10 -30 minutes with the exact same code. I thought maybe it was a virus that was preventing me form fixing problem, I downloaded to a different laptop and just experienced the exact same crash.
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
- Game Crash
Play online or offline.
Branch is Main
Luncher is Version 1.5.139565
@adamcr21, try the below possible solutions one-by-one:
Try restarting your computer and then verifying the integrity of the game cache for Arma 3.
- Restart your computer and launch Steam
- From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
- Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
- Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
Try all of the possible solutions listed for 0xC0000005 - ACCESS_VIOLATION on the Arma 3 Unusual process exit article on the Bohemia Interactive Community Wiki.
• profiling branch (special performance + profiling build - requires access code: CautionSpecialProfilingAndTestingBranchArma3), alternative download of needed binary possible from Dwarden's dropbox
If the issue persists after trying all of the above possible solutions then use the Arma 3 Launcher to prepare a new troubleshooting report and then upload the report to the feedback tracker for the developers to review.
your problem might be caused by a few video memory issues:
- wrong updated GPU drivers
- low space in your video memory
- custom graphic settings (high graphic game quality vs. your GPU)
- discrepancies in the newest release GPU drivers
So, there is some solutions.
- try to decrease your graphic quality (if you're using ultra set high or medium). It´s possible that your have no more space on your GPU.
- reinstall your GPU drivers
You can try the last possible solution called All in One Runtimes tool.
- Download All in One Runtimes
- Tool will repair your Visual C++, Java SE, Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Shockwave Player, Silverlight, DirectX
- Restart computer
- Uninstall the tool
- Launch the game
Hope it will help you. Let me know.