im am unable to play arma3, due to the error message that leads to my game crashing. plz help
- Operating System
- Windows 8 x64
- Operating System Version
- around a year old
- Error Message
- open arma3
- join any multiplayer server
- play around for 5 minutes
- error message comes up and game crashes
i have a pretty good computer.
i have 16gb RAM
intel core i7-4790
NVIDIA GeForce GTX750 2gb
my storage is HDD 2TB
@Ryan.w14, does the crash occur when playing single player?
Try the below possible solutions one-by-one:
- Try restarting your computer and then verifying the integrity of the game cache for Arma 3.
- Restart your computer and launch Steam
- From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
- Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
- Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
- Try all of the possible solutions listed on the Arma 3 Unusual process exit article on the Bohemia Interactive Community Wiki.
- Try switching to and playing on the profiling game branch. After downloading new data verify the integrity of the game cache.
• profiling branch (special performance + profiling build - requires access code: CautionSpecialProfilingAndTestingBranchArma3), alternative download of needed binary possible from Dwarden's dropbox
If the issue persists after trying all of the above possible solutions then use the Arma 3 Launcher to prepare a troubleshooting report and then upload the report to the feedback tracker for the developers to review.
For issues regarding Arma 3 you can file a troubleshooting report, also via an action available in the option menu in the upper right corner (gear icon)
Be sure to upload the whole report file. If the report file will not upload directly to the feedback tracker then try uploading to a free file sharing service such as Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Mega.nz, and so forth, and then link to the report file.
when i use sfc /scannow in cmd it says Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. but i am not able to understand the instructions that it gives me. is there anyways someone can help me
can I ask you about your crash report includes .rpt, .mdmp, .bidmp files, please?
your problem might be caused by a few memory issues.
- wrong updated GPU drivers
- low space in your video memory
- custom graphic settings (high graphic game quality vs. your GPU)
- discrepancies in the newest release GPU drivers
So, there is some solutions.
- try to decrease your graphic quality (if you're using ultra set high or medium). It´s possible that your have no more space on your GPU.
- reinstall your GPU drivers
You can try the last possible solution called All in One Runtimes tool.
- Download All in One Runtimes
- Tool will repair your Visual C++, Java SE, Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Shockwave Player, Silverlight, DirectX
- Restart computer
- Uninstall the tool
- Launch the game
Thanky you for sending report to us.