Hi, Looks like backpacks are acting similar to barrels in that when picked up, moved and dropped, when left alone for 10 minutes or so, they revert back to the original location they were found with all the new contents that were put into them.
- Operating System
- Windows 10 x64
Steps To Reproduce
- Locate a backpack that has spawned in a house or feedstand
- Put the backpack on your back or swap it
- Move contents to backpack
- Move from original location and drop backpack on the ground
- Wait +/- 10 minutes and travel about 300 to 500 meters away from backpack. Not certain if both conditions are necessary.
- Return to backpack, to find it has disappeared
- Find backpack in original spawn location with full contents
I have a video, tried it in 1PP and 3PP