Giving commands to the automatic intelligence (or AI) pilot do not take effect until you (the co-pilot) have left the vehicle.
- Operating System
- Windows 7 x64
- AI Control / Commanding
Steps To Reproduce
- Create a Blackfish aircraft with crew within the Editor, assigning you as the pilot. (ie. Default assignment.)
- Click play scenario.
- Switch to the co-pilot seat, with the AI taking the pilot seat using the action menu.
- Create a virtual 3D way point on the 2D map using the shift + left mouse button.
- Using the appropriately assigned F2, F3, F4 key; view the sky through the windshield until the "Next Waypoint" option is available after pressing the tilde key or previously mentioned function keys.
- Order the selected unit (using the F2, F3, F4 key) by clicking "Next Waypoint".
- Witness within console that the order was given by you, but no response was provided by the AI units.
- Select "Get Out" from the action menu, and further witness the orders you gave repeated, while the AI units finally respond affirmative and leave you behind!