You can't process (fillet) "Sardines" to "Raw Fish Fillet" anymore and therefore you can't put them in a "Cooking Pot" for cooking. I have tried it with multipe sharp Tools, like the Kitchen Knife, the Steak Knife and the Machete. This Error first occurred in the 0.53 Patch.
- Legacy ID
- No Bug
- Build a "Small Fish Trap".
- Put some "Earthworm" in the "Small Fish Trap".
- Set up the "Small Fish Trap" in the Ocean.
- Wait some time and then look after your "Small Fish Trap".
- Success!!! You cought some yummy "Sardines"! :)
- Frustrate because you can't process them. :(
I have seen, that the Information of the "Sardines" changed from "4.0kg remaining" to "100% remaining". Maybe this has something to do with the bug.
Okay, after a talk with designers, we found out that Sardines are WIP at the moment and are not supposed to be preparable. Most likely they will be cookable without the need for preparation eventually - please be patient.
Thanks for the feedback again!