Every time I load up the game the main screen resolution is really big and pixels everywhere. I have tried everything and nothing seems to work.
- Legacy ID
- Have Not Tried
- Game Settings
Sorry to hear about your trouble. To begin with, please try the following:
- Start DayZ and enter the Main Menu.
- Click the button labeled "Configure".
- Click the button labeled "Video".
- Click the button labeled "User Interface".
- Select a high resolution from the dropdown menu.
- Select a proper aspect ratio.
Since the button labels might not be legible in your game due to the current User Interface resolution, I have attached a screenshot (UI.jpg) that shows which buttons to click.
After performing these steps, it should be possible for you to select a proper ingame resolution and screen aspect ratio.