If the AI entering the danger mode (even if the enemy does not pose a threat and is far), then he always becomes impotent in movement. Thus for the player-commander in the A3 does exist any method do the following tasks:
1) TO EVACUATE HIS SQUAD UNDER FIRE, BY MEANS OF ANY VEHICLE FROM DANGEROUS SECTOR.
2) TO BREAKTHROUGH OR ESCAPE HIS SQUAD FROM THE MORTAR ATTACK.
3) TO BREAKTHROUGH HIS SQUAD VIA ENEMY FIRE TO ALLY SUPPORT.
4) TO RUN AWAY HIS SQUAD UNDER FIRE FROM SUPERIOR ENEMY FORCES.
5) TO SAVE HIS SQUAD FROM THE ENEMY SURROUNDS.
6) TO SAVE HIS SQUAD, IF THE SQUAD WAS AMBUSHED.
Currently the AI ceases to move if it switches to danger, even if there is no enemy in sight. So there is no way to force the unit to use the movement priority. Here I propose a solution this problem: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22684