1. IMPORTANT: Make sure PiP is not disabled in the game's video options!
2. Place down the "HEMTT" (B_Truck_01_transport_F) with you as the driver in the Mission Editor and hit preview.
3. Use freelook to check the wing-mirrors through the HEMTT's side windows, in 1st person view.
4. Observe that they use the standard environment/reflection map texture.
5. Try different PiP settings ('Low' to 'Ultra') to confirm that the PiP mirrors never show on B_Truck_01_transport_F, regardless of PiP Graphics Settings.
6. Repeat steps 1-4, but change the "HEMTT" for "HEMTT Transport" (B_Truck_01_covered_F)
7. Observe that "HEMMT Transport" driver can see PiP mirrors where the driver of the un-covered "HEMMT" can not, so long as PiP is not disabled.