Good day @BIS!
A player with a carbine or pistol in his hands can have intermediate positions (low crouch, high crouch, low full height, high full height)
But if the player picks up binoculars or launcher, then this ability disappears.
It's not just cosmetic damage, these positions are necessary for gameplay when player need to adjust the height for observation with binoculars in his hands or for shooting from behind cover with a launcher.
Please add lost positions in Arma3.There are serious reasons for that:
1) A player with binoculars in their hands cannot hide in the grass or behind low cover and observe enemy
2) A player with launcher in their hands cannot hide low in the grass or behind low cover, while with a carbine in their hands he can - It's incomprehensible to understand.
3) If the player with primary weapon currently hides itself in the hight grass in a low crouch stance, as soon as he takes in his hands the binoculars, it will automatically rise higher and unmask itself!
4) a player with binocular in the hand cannot rise higher from standard stances to observe above an obstacle (fence, etc.)
5) a player with launcher in the hands cannot rise higher from standard stances to fire above an obstacle (fence, etc.)
6) It's just inexplicable discrimination. In reality there can be no reason why a player with binoculars or a launcher cannot crouch lower.